Friday, May 13, 2016

Week 19 - 20

Hi parents!
What a great week! The Sven-Harry Museum was a perfect outing! We had a perfect weather, a perfect bus ride (close to school), perfect time span (45 minutes in the museum) and a perfect guide (Joshua - Alisia’s father) and we had the whole museum to ourselves as it was not open to the public. We usually ride too long, stay in the museums for too long and gather too much information that the museum visit often becomes more like IKEA visits. We learnt! The children had a lot of fun on their first fritidshemmensdag as well! The weather was amazing!

We have concluded our alphabet window and alphabet book this week. The children were very proud of their accomplishment. For the next week’s window, they will be assigned one letter each. The task is to bring a thing that starts with that letter. So the last window will show the whole English alphabet. Tom has visited everyone as well. You all have been very supportive in making both these activities a great learning experience. Thank you!

In the last remaining weeks of the school year, Lorén will be working as my substitute. I hope you remember Lorén from the month I was in India. Needless to say that she knows the children and the routines very well.  

Today, being  my last day in the class, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to each one of you for making this year a wonderful experience. This class is truly delightful! And so are you all! Not forgetting the thoughtful present of spa I received and the cards I am getting each day from our children! With a heavy heart, I say thank you and good bye!



Bhawna


This week in pictures -